Mark Schroeder and Company
- Started in February of 1983 as a landscape maintenance company with three employees mainly serving the La Jolla area of San Diego.
- Incorporated and became a member of the California Landscape Contractors Association (CLCA) in 1986.
- In 1988 Mark Schroeder & Co. moves the company operations to the Kearny Mesa area.
- Mark Schroeder becomes treasurer for the local chapter of the CLCA in the fall of 1994.
- In 1996 we enter three projects into the CLCA landscape awards contest for the first time and we won all three.
- Our new website www.schroco.com goes on-line in 2001 to raving reviews.
- From 1996 through 2010 we continue to win awards in the areas of Landscape Maintenance and Construction.
- In 2008 we hit a major milestone and celebrate 25 years in business.
- In 2010 we take home the California State first place trophy in the Humanitarian Category for the Landscaping at Pacific Hope Church in Kearny Mesa.
- In 2013 Mark Schroeder & Co. celebrates 30 years in business.
- In 2013 we win two more awards for Best Water Smart Landscape Installation and Best Residential Maintenance.
- In 2014 we win the Presidents Award for Best Landscape in San Diego for our Coronado Island job.
- In 2019 we win two first place awards, one for Best Water Smart Landscape and another for Best Landscape Construction project in San Diego.
Licenses & Memberships
- State of California Landscape Contractors License C27 502561
- Certified Landscape Technician
- City of San Diego Business License
- Qualified Water Efficient Landscaper (QWEL) – San Diego County Water Authority
- Qualified Applicators License for Pesticides (QAC)
- Past Industry Expert of the California State License Board (CSLB)
- Member of the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA)
- Member of the California Landscape Contractors Association (CLCA)
- Past Board Member of the CLCA San Diego Chapter
- Past Treasurer of the San Diego Chapter of the CLCA
- Life Member CLCA
- Member of National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP)